SacTweetup at Lucca Restaurant on Sept. 26th
Introducing our 32nd SacTweetup, but wait… it’s version 2.o!
With the changing of the guards and the farewell to our good friend, Alejandro Reyes, the SacTweetup Dream Team has been given the opportunity to take these events to a new level. Over the past month we have worked hard to figure out ways to improve these events. We’ve asked focus group questions, looked at old videos & pictures, and met after hours on work nights! Here are the top 3 elements we found that people would like to see at future Tweetups:
#Hashtag Raffles – We have done these at several events in the past and people have really had a lot of fun. What is a #Hashtag Raffle? Think 100 meter dash meets Twitter. People have fun trying to Tweet their favorite 80s movie with a specific #hashtag for the chance to win an awesome prize.
Photobooth / Tweetup Red Carpet backdrop for photo opportunities - People love to share photos and we want to incorporate a way to make photosharing an element of each event. You’ll have to come and see what we have in store for SacTweetup 32 at Lucca!
Icebreakers – One thing that has been consistent over the years at SacTweetups has been the format. People love the 2-parts social 1-part business. We intend to keep this and add some fun into the 2-parts social element. Again, you’ll really want to see this for yourself and bring a friend. We have a loyal community of 150+ regular Sacramentan attendees, which makes these events great for causal chats and fun introductions.
See you all on September 26th at Lucca Restaurant
REGISTER HERE: SacTweetup at Lucca Restaurant
A special thanks to our sponsors and to those who donated raffle prizes for the event! Check them out below and be sure to follow them on Twitter!
- 1 pair of ticket vouchers at B Street Theatre, compliments of (@bstreettheatre)
- Good for any Mainstage or B3 Series performance
- A 1 night stay at Le Rivage Hotel, Sacramento’s first luxury hotel set on the river front. Compliments of (@LeRivageHotel)
- Good for a 1 night stay anytime
- 2 hot dog / ice cream vouchers, compliments of Sam’s cafe in old Sacramento (@SamsCafeOldSac)
- Good for 2 hot dog meals, or ice cream for 2
- 1 hour of online marketing consulting and online analysis of your company/business, compliments of (@kylecassano) at (@sacmarketinglabs)
- Will include an analysis deck and suggested online strategy
- 1 pair of tickets to Lynard Skynard and the Doobie Brothers
- Event is October 5th at Stockton Arena, compliments of 96.9 The Eagle (@eaglesacramento)
When talking about the SacTweetUp on Twitter, make sure to use the hashtag #sactweetup so we can all follow the conversation. You can follow it here: #SacTweetup
If you have any questions about the SacTweetUp, make sure to connect with the Organizers on twitter by following them here:
Look forward to seeing you there!
- The SacTweetup “Dream Team”